les guerriers normand Index du Forum
les guerriers normand Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Apple Cover Photo Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les guerriers normand Index du Forum -> FOIRE AUX QUESTIONS -> foire aux questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taurser

Masculin
Point(s): 83
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Apple Cover Photo Facebook Répondre en citant

Apple Cover Photo Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

To preview what your Pages profile picture will look when cropped, please see the example below. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone can enlighten me on what I missed. Tap the cover photo and three options will appear. OR BACK TO HOMEPAGE . I use to be able to tap is n it and change it but it no longer works.anyone know how to do this? iPad Air, iOS 9.3.4 Posted on Aug 19, 2017 9:59 AM Reply I have this question too There are no replies. Sad We haven't found such a thing. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. (view cover photo, upload photo, take photo). Example.. Apple Support Communities More ways to shop: Visit an Apple Store, call 1-800-MY-APPLE, or find a reseller. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Support CommunitiesiPadUsing iPad Please enter a title. You can not post a blank message. Open Menu Close Menu Apple Shopping Bag Apple Mac iPad iPhone Watch TV Music Support Search support.apple.com Shopping Bag . Is there a way to change it without a PC? iPad 2, iOS 6.0.1 Posted on Dec 1, 2012 4:52 PM Reply I have this question too (34) Q: How Do I Change My Facebook Cover Photo? Hide Question Helpful answers All replies by Ralph9430,Helpful Ralph9430 Dec 1, 2012 6:16 PM in response to Starwind Amada Level 6 (18,895 points) Apple Watch Dec 1, 2012 6:16 PM in response to Starwind Amada You can change the cover or profile photo to any photo that is in your Cover Photos album. Dec 6, 2012 5:19 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Shermtheworm, Shermtheworm Dec 24, 2012 3:41 AM in response to Starwind Amada Level 1 (0 points) Dec 24, 2012 3:41 AM in response to Starwind Amada I have the same issue and I see from the replies it looks like u can't do it. Displays at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphonesMust be at least 400 pixels wide and 150 pixels tall Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels tall and less than 100 kilobytes. Your Page's profile picture:. Spread The Word Tweet Find us on Facebook Tags snow couple quote spring futball Valentines Hearts movie cute TV funny butterfly winter twilight games dark colorful anime NHL life girl black Heart NFL Easter food soccor scenic Hip Hop animals Christmas flowers rap fantasy quotes sexy Men nba Sad MLB beach Religious girly music soccer pink abstract love tv show basketball .. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. I tried using Safari, the Facebook app, iPhoto for iOS and PhotoForge2. : CommunitiesSign inPostBrowse discussionsContact SupportSearchCommunitiesContact SupportSign inContentPeopleSearch Support CommunitiesiPadUsing iPad Please enter a title. Voila! Mar 6, 2014 11:57 AM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post . To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use. None gave me the ability to add a photo to that album. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Am now running Mavericks Oct 29, 2013 11:38 PM Reply Helpful (0) Reply options Link to this post by Hdnoel, Hdnoel Mar 6, 2014 11:57 AM in response to Starwind Amada Level 1 (0 points) Mar 6, 2014 11:57 AM in response to Starwind Amada Using the facebook app, you go to your facebook profile. All rights reserved.. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Try to make a search. Choose upload photo, position as you please and click save at the top right hand corner of the page. Apple Footer This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. United States Copyright Apple Inc. Facebook Twitter Instagram Tumblr Pinterest Google+ . Make a search WALLPAPERS TOPLIST EXPLORE BLOG SEARCH MENU WALLPAPERS TOPLIST EXPLORE BLOG UPLOAD UPLOAD Login with Facebook Don't you have an account? SIGN UP NOW! FORGOTTEN PASSWORD? SIGN UP LOGIN . United States Copyright Apple Inc 5a02188284
telecharger facebook hacker v 1.8 gratuitemirates college for management amp; information technology facebookdownload facebook.vxpwhat is the email address for facebook helpfast facebook for s60facebook for mac os xgame penghasil facebook creditscan facebook read my private messagesgoogle chrome facebook chat pluginfacebook private videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les guerriers normand Index du Forum -> FOIRE AUX QUESTIONS -> foire aux questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange